SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5
SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 is a targeted anti-aging and corrective cream. This night cream is designed to improve visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, skin discolouration, and blemishes associated with acne-prone/problematic skin. It is formulated with a concentration of 0.5% pure Retinol that exfoliates, stimulates collagen production, and promotes cell turnover. These processes work to smooth out skin texture, minimize breakouts and even skin tone. SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 comes in specialized packaging to preserve the product's potency and is designed with calming Bisabolol to minimize irritation that is normally associated with Retinol use. It is ideal for skin pre-conditioned with SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3. Best suited for use on normal, oily and combination skin types.
ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL DENAT., ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, BHT, BISABOLOL, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CITRIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOHEXADECANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYSORBATE 80, PROPANEDIOL, PROPYL GALLATE, RETINOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBITAN OLEATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
How to Apply
- In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount to clean and dry skin.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Allow time for Retinol 0.5 to absorb before applying the next product in your
- Initial use should be limited to once or twice a week and then to every other
night and thereafter every night to allow the skin to adjust and increase tolerance.
- Before moving to a higher concentration of retinol, it is important to ensure skin tolerance is high enough to graduate.
- Retinol increases photosensitivity. It is important to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using Retinol 0.5.
- As a precaution, retinol products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future.