NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash
NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash is an exfoliating, soap-free, foaming anti-ageing facial cleanser for experienced Glycolic Acid users who prefer deep cleansing and exfoliation. NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash is a great exfoliating face wash but it should be used with caution due to the high concentration of active ingredients.
Suitable for normal, combination skin and mature sun-damaged skins with a high tolerance to active ingredients. Not suitable for sensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCOLIC ACID, PEG-8, ALCOHOL DENAT., ARGININE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, LACTOBIONIC ACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, LIMONENE.
How to Apply
- Use once or twice a day in the morning and evening according to your own skin tolerance.
- Pump a moderate amount of foam into your hands and gently massage into wet skin on the face and/or neck. Rinse well with warm water.
- Pat dry and continue with your other products: serum, moisturiser and sunscreen.
- Even if a lower percentage Glycolic Acid has been used before, introduce this cleanser slowly due to the high percentage Glycolic Acid.
- Use only as tolerated by the skin until you build up to every day.
- High strength formulations can cause slight irritation so do not overuse and use with caution.