Bioderma Cicabio Cream
Bioderma Cicabio Cream is a skin barrier repair moisturiser for those experiencing skin discomfort. The synergistic, healing combination of ingredients creates a breathable, protective film as the skin heals and renews itself. This skin barrier repair moisturiser is a cult-favourite. Especially after skin rejuvenation treatments such as chemical peels, non-invasive laser and micro-needling. This multi-functional product helps to reduce discomfort and irritation, while soothing, purifying, and moisturizing.
Suitable for use on the face or body of damaged or irritated skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, OCTYLDODECANOL, BUTYLENE GLY- COL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, OCTYLDODE- CYL XYLOSIDE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAURETH-7, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
How to Apply
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- After cleansing and drying only apply to the affected areas.
- Use once or twice daily until your skin is fully repaired.
- For children under the age of 36 months, consult a healthcare professional.
- This product does not contain a sunscreen, so apply one every day and re-apply frequently when exposed to the sun.